Securing regular maintenance for your commercial property offers safety, comfort, and appeal for valuable clients and satisfied employees.
Be sure to address the following needs for a successfully run industrial facility or warehouse.
- Safe Flooring – Prevent slips, one of the most common warehouse accidents, by removing debris, spills, clutter, extra steps or ridges, and cracked flooring.
- Concrete Maintenance – Regularly care for concrete floors by having them polished and sealed for extra protection.
- Fire Prevention – Adhere to laws regarding permits, marked exits, evacuation routes, and fire extinguishers, and replace any deteriorating wiring.
- Functional Operations – Conduct inspections of the property and address any needed repairs, touch-ups, heating and cooling issues, and lighting.
- Sanitation Upkeep – Address the cleanliness of walls, railings, workstations, stairways, elevators, restrooms, and break rooms.
- Improved Aesthetics – Pay attention to the details and appeal of the parking lot, landscaping, signage, and furnishings.
- Proper Use of Heavy Machinery – Avoid life-threatening accidents by providing employees with sufficient training, clear instructions, and knowledge of potential dangers.
- Safe Loading Docks – Take precautions to protect against falls, such as adequate guidance, awareness of surrounding activity, and proper use of guard rails.
- Appropriately Shelved Materials – Avoid injury from falling objects by stacking boxes and other products correctly.
- Safeguarded Substances – Guarantee instructions and procedures are being followed to protect against hazardous chemicals.
- Healthy Workers – Ensure employees are educated in appropriate equipment handling to prevent injury, and make sure they are provided sufficient breaks.
- Trained Staff – Guarantee all staff is adequately trained in all equipment maintenance and safety measures.
Proper damage prevention and suitable working conditions are crucial for the success of any industrial facility. Keep business growing and employees satisfied by providing a safe, sanitary, and appealing environment.