Now that spring is finally making good on its promise for warm weather, it's time to make sure your property is keeping up with the changing seasons.
As temperatures rise, so does the level of activity around your building, making it crucial to know the condition of your space after winter's harsh conditions.
With extended exposure to heavy ice, seesawing temps, and corroding salt, those caring for properties in northeast Ohio know the consequences of both surface and disguised damage.
Whether a quick glance reveals escalating repairs, or you're overdue for a thorough inspection, tackling warm-weather projects before the heat strikes can make the difference between relaxing by the pool, and swimming in surprise repairs:
- Replenish the look of your building, parking lot, and outdoor equipment with powerful pressure washing.
- Achieve professionalism and protection with a clean exterior paint job.
- Seal, caulk, and waterproof vulnerable areas to preserve the framework and interior.
- Secure tuckpointing and masonry restorations to strengthen your structure.
- Prevent leaking, deep water damage, and expensive emergencies with roofing inspections and upgrades.
- Repair weaknesses in your concrete and asphalt, from filling cracks and potholes to full replacements.
- Tackle garage repairs and restorations to prevent hazards for your guests, staff, and equipment.
- Cross off your facade inspection to stay in check with the city's new ordinance and minimum safety requirements.
At Southwest Companies, we know all too well the importance of preventative maintenance and regular adjustments, taking your structure from quick deterioration to a safe, strong, and appealing space.
Decades of experience allows our team to provide comprehensive care and improvements for your entire property, handling diverse needs together to make sure nothing slips through the cracks.