Southwest Companies, Inc. is seeking a Roofing Salesperson candidate to manage the increasing roofing business at our established and reputable company.
The candidate should be a highly motivated salesman that will be a good fit for an independent, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Project manage and act as field foreman
- Physically visit job sites to inspect scope of work needed at locations
- Write up a proposal based on site visit with a detailed breakdown of work as well as pricing.
- Proposal will be approved by your supervisor and then type up and submit to customer.
- Follow up with client on all proposals until accepted or declined.
- After proposals are accepted; properly set up job via internal personnel or subcontractor
- Create/organize job folders with front office and assign job #
- If Subcontractor; achieve a properly filled out subcontract agreement
- Once jobs begin, maintain contact with internal personnel or assigned sub-contractor on job progress and forward this progress to the client. (Open Line of Communication)
- Make visits to job sites as needed.
- Handle any issues during work in progress with employee personal/sub and or client to ensure a working solution is achieved.
- Visit job sites regularly to ensure progress is being achieved at an acceptable rate.
- All updates or concerns will be documented and delivered to the client if deemed necessary.
- Upon job completion, make sure client fills out a job satisfaction form to be added to job folder.
- Issue any warranty or warranty inspections.
- Stay involved with Office manager to ensure jobs are being billed on schedule. Create/organize job folders.
Order of Operation
- Visit site
- Write up scope and give amount estimate
- Communicate any questions/concerns with client
- Total amount must be approved by management
- Type up formal proposal for client
- Submit proposal to client
- Sale Job and Organize Job Folder: Assigning Job #
- Schedule subcontractor to begin work
- Prepare subcontractor contract Agreement and receive signature
- Daily visits to job site to track progress
- Keep client informed of progress and any problems not previously discussed
- Sign off on all invoices/receipts
- Punch-list/Customer satisfaction sheet
- Assure billing schedule is maintained and followed through duration of job
- Keep job folders properly organized